Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the United States. We at Luke 14 Exchange (L14E) would like to share some of what we are thanking God for with you.
- Thank you for giving us the privilege of serving through L14E. Thank you for entrusting this part of your Kingdom to us.
- Thank you for those who have volunteered with us – on our board, in the office, or as needs arise. Mark, Dave, Donna, Holly, Robin, Karen, Barb. And thank you for those who are considering serving alongside us.
- Thank you for the more than 550 people we’ve had the opportunity to influence in these last 6 months through speaking engagements.
- Thank you for Sheila*, a lady we asked you to pray for recently, who gave her life to Christ and was baptized. She spurs our faith on as she is so hungry to rightly learn and apply God’s word.
- Thank you for the Dream Center, through whom we have a new opportunity to partner in ministry outreach.
- Thank you for Tim, an award-winning film maker with CP (cerebral palsy) who is courageously sharing his gifts.
- Thank you for the forty-seven people so far this year who are faithfully supporting the ministry through finances and/or prayer.
- Thank you for the first church who is considering support of L14E in the new year.
- Thank you for Jayla*, a sister in Christ who has a disability and is raising a son with a disability. She is sharing her life and entrusting her story to us as we share and pray together.
- Thank you for the other disability ministries in Central Florida who all work together for the Kingdom. Access-Life, Lift Disability Network, BrightThreads, and Special Gathering.
- Thank you for Bill, who recently mentioned that it was Jerry who planted the seed of disability ministry in him over thirty years ago. We had no idea, but God has sprouted that seed and it is flourishing.
- Thank you for the opportunities you are lining up for us in 2020.
- Thank you most of all God that you love all people regardless of abilities or disabilities. You have a good plan for each one that can be trusted. Thank you that you knit each of us together in our mother’s womb (Psalm 139). Thank you that your son Jesus, did not take disability into account when he gave his life for forgiveness of our sin. Thank you that all are invited to your eternal banquet table.