We coach Christian communities, mentor people affected by disability, and encourage their families until God’s table is full.
- To exchange a life without God for a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- To exchange a life of isolation for a life in community.
- To exchange a life of low expectation for an abundant life with purpose.
- Prayer is a continual part of all we do.
- Staff and volunteers understand relationship, community and purpose.
- Honesty and Integrity mark all we do.
- We have hard conversations.
- We work to each person’s strengths. We work on our deficits as a team.
- We will serve our donors by thanking them and managing their funds well.
Your tax-deductible gift will help strengthen people affected by disabilities and draw them into relationship, community, and purpose.