We coach Christian communities, mentor people affected by disability, and encourage families affected by disability until the table is full.
RELATIONSHIP: To exchange a life without God for a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
COMMUNITY: To exchange a life of isolation for a life in community.
PURPOSE: To exchange a life of low expectation for an abundant life with purpose.
- Prayer is a continual part of all we do.
- Staff and volunteers understand relationship, community and purpose.
- Honesty and Integrity mark our relationships and work.
- We have difficult conversations.
- We work to each person’s strengths. We work on our deficits as a team.
- Serving donors is ministry – we will thank donors and manage their funds well